Saudi Arabia has reminded us about the rights and etiquettes of parking in their recent campaign. There are Disabled Parking violation fine and vehicle confiscation is the action which Moroor is taking. More details below.
Official Tweet for Disabled Parking
The tweet talks about people taking parking for designated areas for disabled parking. Saudi Traffic police are issuing fines and confiscating vehicles parked in these locations without proper permits and requirements. Such behaviour is not tolerated and Saudi Traffic Police is taking actions to make society better.
It has also been mentioned that the traffic department is calling for cooperation and abide by rules. This will also save Traffic Police time and they can manage other important issues. It should be a common understanding to give priority to people who have suffered enough.
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, official news on car signal indication law: Click Here.
- Secondly, a driver crashed into shops: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, death of a three-year-old boy in Makkah: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.