Kunafa is a famous dessert in the Arab countries and the capital city of Riyadh. However, it is getting famous in other parts of the world where people have tasted it before. We have made a list of 6 Best places for Kunafa in Riyadh. Hope you will try these places if you haven’t tried it so far and let us know which one is your favourite.
Kunafa Aseel Al-Nablusih Riyadh – كنافة أصيل النابلسية
One of the best kunafa you will have in Riyadh is from Kunafa Aseel Al-Nablusih. The place looks like a traditional sweet shop by specialising in Arab sweets. If you are visiting someone or having a party at home, we would highly recommend getting your desserts from here.
Abu Al Hous – أبو الهوس
Another traditional Kunafa shop or Arab Sweet shop who offers great desserts. The authentic taste of Kunafa is highly rated by a lot of customers in Riyadh.
Shawaya House Kunafa
Shawaya House is not only a dessert shop but it offers great meals. But whoever has tried Kunafa from here, they have not been disappointed as the taste of Kunafa from here is amazing. There are many branches of Shawaya House in Riyadh.
Diplomat Sweets – الدبلوماسي للحلويات
Diplomat Sweets and Restaurant is a busy place for customers with its fantastic offerings and special packaging. The luxurious sweet shop is located in the heart of Sulamaniyah.
Location of Diplomat sweets can be found here.
Kunafa Day Riyadh – يوم الكنافة
Another fantastic Kunafa place which you must try in Riyadh is Kunafa Day. It is located in As Shifa and offers a great variety of sweets and desserts.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Lastly, buy a protected mask online, check our article: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.