Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets. These measures have been seen around the world to maintain the distance between two people and avoid any contact if the other person has symptoms of Coronavirus. Please note people can be asymptomatic as well which means no clear visible symptoms or without symptoms. That is why social distancing or keeping the distance between two people is necessary. Details and pictures below.
Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets – Saudi Arabia
The pictures below were posted by Amanatalriyadh official Twitter account which is also known as Baladia. Many countries have suggested keeping distance of 1 meter – 2 meters between 2 people. But the suggested distance is 6 feet which is equal to 2 meters.
#أمانة_منطقة_الرياض تتابع بحرص مواقع التجمعات والتزام الأسواق التجارية بضرورة تنظيم عمليات دخول المرتادين وخروجهم لضمان تفادي حالات الازدحام، والتأهب للتعامل مع أي طارئ عند الضرورة وبما يضمن منع انتشار فيروس #كورونا..#صحتكم_أمانة pic.twitter.com/v8ECOhy2GW— أمانة منطقة الرياض (@Amanatalriyadh) March 26, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Arabia suspends all schools over the fear of coronavirus: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia banned Hookah & Honey in Cafes & Restaurants: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.