Saudi Arabia Airlines released its new cabin crew uniform and it looks sharp. The national airline is known as Saudia Airlines. The first flights from home to Paris Charles de Gaulle and London Heathrow’s cabin crew wore the debuted the uniform. More details and images below.
The new uniform will be rolled out one by one until mid-2021. But the ground crew will also wear the same uniform as part of the implementation.
Images of Saudia Airline released with the new uniform
The new uniform gives a sharp and welcoming look. The change was due for a long time as it has been a long time since the airline changed its uniforms. We are expecting a new brand image from the national airline.
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, official news on car signal indication law: Click Here.
- Secondly, a driver crashed into shops: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, death of a three-year-old boy in Makkah: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.