The Hyperloop One by virgin will be the fastest means of travel in Saudi Arabia. Travelers will reach Abu Dhabi in just under 48 minutes from the capital city of Riyadh. Yes, you read it right, it will save 8 hours which currently it takes. More details and images below.
More about amazing Virgin Hyperloop One
With the latest hyperloop technology, traveling is like time travel. Riyadh to Jeddah will take only 76 minutes which currently takes 10 hours. Virgin Hyperloop One will also be conducting a detailed feasibility study of network routes across Saudi Arabia.
According to an interview with Arab News, this is what Harj Dhaliwal (VHO Managing Director) said. “It’s not just about providing a future transportation system, it’s the ecosystem behind it. What we want to do is to be able to bring technology to the Kingdom to be able to share and develop that knowledge. We signed an agreement with King Abdullah Economic City in October last year specifically to look at manufacturing, how we can actually bring technology, and that is expected to create about 124,000 jobs.”
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, official news on car signal indication law: Click Here.
- Secondly, a driver crashed into shops: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, death of a three-year-old boy in Makkah: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.