Get ready to taste the amazing Cantonese cuisine in Riyadh. We were recently invited to tasting one of the most exquisite meals at Yauatcha Restaurant. More details and review below.
Review of Yauatcha Cantonese Restaurant
Riyadh Xpress was invited for a VIP dinner and tasting at Yauatcha Restaurant along with other social media influencers. The restaurant has one of the most vibrant environments and a gorgeous interior in Riyadh. It surely gives a fine dining feeling which includes colors and class. This place will be really busy just because of its interior design but here are more details about food.
Food prepared by Chef Stanley Lum Wah Cheok was delicious. The Menu included mouthwatering appetizers and main dishes. Dishes like Tiger Prawn, Mushroom spring roll, Dimsums, Szechuan Armomatic duck, Edamame truffle dumplings, and European patisserie. There are a lot of dessert options for sweet dishes lovers, so you won’t be short of choices.
- Official Opening of the restaurant will be 9th Feb 2020.
- Location: Al Faisaliah Mall, Rooftop.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s Twitter Account: Click Here. Also, Facebook Account: Click Here.
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, official news on car signal indication law: Click Here.
- Secondly, a driver crashed into shops: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, death of a three-year-old boy in Makkah: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.