Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is going to witness extreme weather (Sandstorm and Strong winds) once again starting from Friday till Tuesday. A weather warning has been issued and people have been warned to travel only if required. This news is “according to the latest report of the General Authority of Meteorology and Environmental Protection, represented by the General Department of Analysis and Forecasts.” (Source: Saudi Gazette). More details below.
Furthermore, the report mentions that Tabuk’s temperature will drop to zero Celcius. Al Jouf and Hail will also follow similar patterns of freezing cold temperatures. Qassim, Riyadh, Eastern Province, and Madinah will feel the cold weather mostly from Monday. More details on the coldest night so far in Riyadh can be found here.
The report also mentions strong winds of up to 55 km per hour in Al Jouf and Northern region. Hail, Qassim, Tabuk, Riyadh, and Eastern Province will see 45 km per hour strong winds. It is expected that Tabuk will also see snowfall and light rain.
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, official news on car signal indication law: Click Here.
- Secondly, a driver crashed into shops: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, death of a three-year-old boy in Makkah: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.