Saudi Arabia lifts all the precautionary and preventive measures.
- Saudi Arabia lifts the precautionary and preventive measures.
The Ministry of Interior: It was decided to lift the precautionary and preventive measures related to combating the Corona pandemic, according to the following:
- Face masks are not mandatory in enclosed places, with the exception of the Grand Mosque, the Prophet’s Mosque, and the places for which protocols are issued.
- Immunization and health verification are not required in the (Tawakkalna) application to enter establishments, events, activities, airplanes, and public transportation, except for those whose nature requires immunization or continuing to verify health status.
- Citizens who wish to leave the Kingdom will be required to take a third booster dose after eight months- instead of three months.
However, the new regulation does not apply to people under specific age groups or those who have been exempt from being vaccinated by the Ministry of Health.
The ministry continues to encourage people to take the third booster shot to protect themselves from the virus.Saudi Pres AGency
وزارة الداخلية: تقرر رفع الإجراءات الاحترازية والوقائية المتعلقة بمكافحة جائحة كورونا وفقاً لما يلي: أولاً: عدم اشتراط لبس الكمامة في الأماكن المغلقة، باستثناء المسجد الحرام، والمسجد النبـوي ، والأماكن الـتـي يصـدر بشـأنها بروتوكولات.#واس_عام pic.twitter.com/qaCXtHhRF6— واس العام (@SPAregions) June 13, 2022
More from Riyadh Xpress
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.