Saudi Arabia received the first batch of Foreign Pilgrims – Hajj 1443
Saudi Press Agency – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia received the first batch of the Foreign Pilgrims on Saturday from Indonesia at Prince Mohammed Bin Abdulaziz International Airport in Madinah for the rituals of the Hajj 1443.
The guests of the Allah were received at the airport by the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah for Visiting Affairs, Muhammad bin Abdulrahman Al-Bijawi, the Ambassador of the Republic of Indonesia to the Kingdom, Dr. Abdulaziz Ahmed, and a number of officials from the General Authority of Civil Aviation and the Taiba Company for Airport Operations.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.