Permits for praying in the Grand Mosque and the Prophet Visit
Permits for Praying in the Grand Mosque and the Prophet Visit canceled by the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah. According to the concerned authorities, and given the progress in immunizing the community and bringing down the number of Covid19 cases in the Kingdom. Following decisions has been made by the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah;
- Permits for the Prophet’s visit and praying in the Grand Mosque are canceled.
- The Grand Mosque in Makkah is now open without permits, just like the Prophet’s Mosque in Madinah.
- Permits for performing Umrah and praying in the Noble Rawdah are still required to lessen the crowd and provide a smooth journey.
Permits for praying in the Grand Mosque and visiting the prophet are canceled.— Ministry of Hajj and Umrah (@MoHU_En) March 5, 2022
Permits for performing Umrah and praying in the Noble Rawdah are still required via #Eatmarna or #Tawakkalna.
May Allah accept your good deeds.. pic.twitter.com/82tPLD9XPC
More from Riyadh Xpress
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Lastly, buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.