Institutional or home quarantine
- Passengers arriving in the Kingdom are no longer required to abide by institutional or home quarantine to combat the pandemic.
An Interior Ministry official source said that based on the follow-up to the epidemiological situation of the Coronavirus, the competent health authorities’ feedback, and the progress that has been achieved in combating the pandemic, and the unlimited support of the leadership, and the effective national efforts from all sides, and the progress in the national vaccination program and the high rates of immunization and immunity against the virus in the community.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Lastly, buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.