Saudi Students in South Korea Evacuation announcement has been made by the Saudi Ambassador in South Korean. This is mostly from the city of Daegu where the number of cases is reported for Coronavirus. More Details below.
Saudi Students in South Korea Evacuation
After we have seen the evacuation in China where all students returned back safely and without any virus. South Korean is another country to see such actions. The embassy has already transported students to the capital city of South Korea.
Total of 95 Saudi Students is in graduate studies which are an addition to 115 scholarship students. These 95 students were paying their own expenses. There are also around 200+ employees with their families working in South Korea for embassy and Saudi Aramco.
Al-Mubaraki said the students were transferred to a hotel near the embassy in the Korean capital, and then repatriated on board Incheon Airport in Seoul to Abu Dhabi and from there to King Fahd International Airport in Dammam and King Khalid International Airport in Riyadh.Saudi Gazette, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.