The first case of Coronavirus in Saudi Arabia reported today on 2nd March 2020. The news has been published on Al-Arabiya but the news was first reported by Saudi State TV on twitter. Such terrible news for the residents of the country. More details below on the first case of Coronavirus Saudi Arabia.
Coronavirus in Saudi Arabia
Sadly, Saudi Arabia has also seen its first case of deadly virus which is an unfortunate and sad situation for the citizens and residents. So far Saudi Arabia was one of the few lucky countries to be safe from COVID 19.
The positive case was found and it is a Saudi National who travelled to the Kingdom from Iran via Bahrain. The full story is still not released of where this person will be moved but we will update very soon on any new updates or precautions with the source. Be strong and don’t worry as there were also precautions measure in place.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.