Saudi Arabia prepared 25 hospitals to handle any coronavirus cases. Until now, the country has not faced any cases but the Ministry of Health is being pro-active in case of an outbreak or spread. More details below.
More Details on Saudi Hospitals and Coronavirus
Due to Coronavirus cases in neighbour countries like Bahrain, the United Arab Emirates and Kuwait. Saudi Arabia is taking extra measures to keep the Kingdom away from the deadly virus. This virus has been a fear for everyone and anyone in the whole world.
Dedicated teams of professionals continue to monitor and test people with any symptoms. Until now, no case has been found but Saudi Arabia is not taking any risk. There has also been news of masks being too expensive and in some cases out of stock. Full news on masks update can be found here.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.