Saudi Arabia has temporarily suspended the visa for some countries. Here is the list of high-risk countries for coronavirus and will not be allowed tourist e-visa and on arrival visa temporarily.
The list is made by ministry of tourism and it clarifies any doubts which people are having currently. If the country is not on the list, they will still be allowed to enter the Kingdom. But they will not be allowed to perform Umrah and visit the two holy cities.
Official update on a Tourist visa for some countries
It also mentions that the UK, USA or Schengen visa holders can contact the above numbers for eligibility criteria. The number to get details are 930 from inside KSA and +966920000890 as mentioned in the picture above.
The measures are temporary because of Coronavirus and it will not remain forever. Hope this helps everyone who is unsure where to contact for any doubts.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.