Saudi Arabia has temporarily suspended the visa for some countries. Here is the list of high-risk countries for coronavirus and will not be allowed tourist e-visa and on arrival visa temporarily.
The list is made by ministry of tourism and it clarifies any doubts which people are having currently. If the country is not on the list, they will still be allowed to enter the Kingdom. But they will not be allowed to perform Umrah and visit the two holy cities.
Official update on a Tourist visa for some countries
It also mentions that the UK, USA or Schengen visa holders can contact the above numbers for eligibility criteria. The number to get details are 930 from inside KSA and +966920000890 as mentioned in the picture above.
The measures are temporary because of Coronavirus and it will not remain forever. Hope this helps everyone who is unsure where to contact for any doubts.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Can i get afamily driver viza for ethiopian citzen
I will go vacation on 27 of March and I will return in May 07 2021 can I enter the kingdom ksa jeddah in that day I have working visa I work at king fahad armed forces hospital jeddah thanks
Can i get family visa for my wife and baby?
Can i get family visa for May family wife and baby. Pakistani national?
Please clarify me.
Thanks and Regards