Kingdom of Saudi Arabia announced that they will refund Umrah Fees and service charges. These refunds will be to any affected pilgrims because of the temporary suspension. The Coronavirus fears and outbreak around the world has forced this temporary decision. More details below.
Refund Umrah Fees and service charges to pilgrims
The ministry of Haj and Umrah announced the news and it is mentioned in Saudi Press agency and Saudi Gazette as well. In order to contact the service center of the ministry over the phone. Pilgrims can contact by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +966-920002814.
The local agents and agents in the home country may be able to help with these refunds and service charges. However, be aware if they would charge you anything. Some people may try to charge their administration fees for this work. But Ministry has not mentioned any charges or any deduction so far. The situation is unfortunate but Ministry is trying to help the people temporarily until further notice.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.