Pakistani Community is a big part of Riyadh and that is why there are a lot of Pakistani restaurants. We have made a list of 6 Pakistani Restaurants in Riyadh you must try in 2020.
Lahori Khabay Restaurant
Lahori Khabay Restaurant uses to be known as the king of Pakistani food. Because of this restaurant, the road in front always use to be jam-packed and food lovers use to triple park in front of this place. It is still very famous but over time the competition has increased around this place. For Location Click here.
La Sani Restaurant
Another great restaurant for family and small gatherings offers Asian food. Everyone living in Saudi Arabia has tried this restaurant once in a while. Location can be found here.
The Hayat Restaurant famous for its nihari and haleem is one of the best restaurants located in Al Murabba. It doesn’t look very posh but then at the end of day, it is all about taste. Location can be found here.
Red Onion Restaurant
Red Onion is one of the most famous restaurant for Pakistani and Indian communities. It has a good reputation for family dinners and small gatherings for every weekend food. For the location, click here to open google maps.
BBQ Tonight Restaurant
BBQ Tonight offers a wide variety of food offerings but as the name suggests BBQ is their specialty. People like to visit this restaurant for a buffet and parties/gatherings. Location: Here.
Food Palace Restaurant
Food Palace Restaurant previously known as Pak House under new management is worth trying with family and friends. However, the place is also famous for catering and big events like weddings, birthdays, etc. Here is the location.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.