Over 100,000 individuals left Saudi Arabia after the new temporary suspension by the Government. The update was declared by the spokesman of the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah. More details below.
Individuals left Saudi Arabia after temporary suspension
The number of individuals left the Kingdom with a heavy heart. As one of the main purposes of visiting the Kingdom since long time is to perform Umrah and visit the two holy cities. However, the precautions are very important for containing the virus. Ministry of foreign affairs tweets the below image to clarify more on precautionary measures taken by the Kingdom.
The spokesman also said that the precautions are temporary and there will be more updates very soon. Business visas and some other categories are still available and people can come to the Kingdom as normal.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.