Nobody has ever imagined or never seen Makkah this empty for a long time. No matter in pictures, live video or real, the holy city was always full of people. Unfortunately, because of the Coronavirus, Saudi Arabia has temporarily suspended the entry of Residents and all other visitors outside the Kingdom. More details and pictures below.
Never Seen Makkah this empty
People around the world are sad because of the current temporary suspension. The temporary suspension decision was taken to take extra measures and control the spread of Coronavirus. The below pictures are one of the most shocking pictures for the Muslim World where no one expected this.
The decision of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia was welcomed by the World Health Organization (WHO) as it will control the current situation of Coronavirus. We hope this place will be open to pilgrims very soon and filled with a lot more people In Sha Allah.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.