Saudi Arabia Restricted entry for GCC Citizens and Residents. The Saudi Press Agency has cited the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s Interior ministry for this information. More details below.
Saudi Arabia Restricted entry for GCC Citizens and Residents
The GCC Countries which includes the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman and Qatar. Any Citizens and Residents of these countries must spend 14 continuous days in their country. This case will be applied if they have visited any country outside their residence and not shown any symptoms of Coronavirus. The Entry will not be granted if these conditions are not proved.
Saudi Citizens and Residents are also advised to inform the authorities after arrival or upon arrival to Kingdom of any travel outside GCC in the last 14 days.
Saudi Arabia will be taking additional measures to restrict citizens and residents from the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries from entering the kingdom for 14 days after returning from outside the region due to coronavirus concerns, state news agency SPA reported.Al Arabiya English and Saudi Press Agency, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.