Twitter asked its employees to work from home because of Coronavirus fear around the world. Many companies are following the practice to avoid any spread of deadly Coronavirus. More details below on reason behind the Twitter work from home situation.
Twitter asked its employees to work from home
“We are strongly encouraging all employees globally to work from home if they’re able,” Twitter human resources chief Jennifer Christie said in a Monday blog post.Saudi Gazette and Twitter, 2020
Google has also done a similar thing when their European headquarters in Ireland reported flu-like symptoms. Google’s Headquarters has around 8,000 staff and contractors in the capital city of Ireland.
“Our goal is to lower the probability of the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus for us — and the world around us.”Saudi Gazette and Twitter, 2020
Many other enterprises are asking their employees to not come to work if they are feeling any flu symptoms. Many companies are also sending employees home to work remotely.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.