According to the Ministry of Health in Suadi Arabia, A Saudi Female Citizen has recovered from COVID19 Coronavirus. The Saudi Citizen was a female patient that was part of a group of nationals found positive initially. More details below.
Saudi Female Citizen recovered from COVID19
The Infected Patient was part of the Saudi Nationals detected in Bahrain with the deadly virus. Saudi Arabia has also founded 3 new cases today which makes it the total number of cases 5 in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The official tweet from Al-Arabiya can be found below. Other sources have also confirmed the news.
#SaudiArabia confirms a female citizen recently infected with the #coronavirus has recovered, according to the Kingdom’s health ministry, adding that she was part of a group of its nationals detected with the disease in Bahrain.#COVID_19https://t.co/BkPXZbhozr pic.twitter.com/xbPma2qWOL— Al Arabiya English (@AlArabiya_Eng) March 5, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.