Turkish Airline plane flew back to Istanbul because of Coronavirus fear. The plane was without any passengers on board and it happened last Thursday. So what was the reason that place was sent back by the Singapore’s Authority? Full details below.
Turkish Airline flew back to Istanbul because of Coronavirus fear
The reason behind orders from Singapore Authority came after one of the passengers found positive with COVID 19 virus. The aviation authority sent back the plane with three pilots and 11 other crew members of the flight TK54. The flight will return to Istanbul where the plane crew members and pilots (14 members) will be quarantined.
“The crew had come into close contact with a passenger on flight TK54 who subsequently tested positive for COVID-19,” the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore said in a statement on Thursday. “The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is in contact with the Turkish Embassy, which has confirmed that the crew will be quarantined upon arrival at Istanbul.”Arab News, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.