3 new cases of COVID19 Coronavirus in Saudi Arabia has been announced. This makes the total number of cases five as 2nd case was informed on 4th March 2020. More details below.
3 new cases of COVID19 in Saudi Arabia
According to the Saudi Gazette, all the 5 cases are linked to travel with Iran. One of the latest cases, a male patient gave the virus who came from Iran Via Kuwait to his wife. The flight was originally from Iran but via transit of Kuwait.
#BREAKING: Saudi Arabia’s health ministry confirm 3 new #coronavirus cases in the Kingdom. One of the patients had arrived from Iran transiting through Kuwait where he passed on the virus to his wife https://t.co/bTxUzHbtkm pic.twitter.com/xb59bMhvBY— Arab News (@arabnews) March 5, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.