The second Case of Coronavirus in Saudi Arabia has been found on 4th March 2020. Today in the press conference, Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Health announced that the first patient is stable but being monitored. Just now, sources have published that there is a second person now with Coronavirus. More Details below on the 2nd person.
Second Case of Coronavirus in Saudi Arabia
As you can see from the Saudi Gazette’s official tweet below that there is a second case found in Saudi Arabia. The 2nd person is also Saudi Citizen who came from Iran via Bahrain.
#BREAKING: #SaudiArabia announces a second case of #coronavirus. The patient is a #Saudi citizen who came from #Iran via Bahrain pic.twitter.com/aQbEiYnTJx— Saudi Gazette (@Saudi_Gazette) March 4, 2020
#وزارة_الصحة تعلن عن ثاني إصابة بـ #فيروس_كورونا الجديد لمواطن سعودي، قادم من إيران عبر #البحرين، ولم يفصح عند المنفذ السعودي عن تواجده في إيران، وكان مرافقاً في السفر مع الحالة الأولى التي أعلن عنها مسبقاً— وزارة الخارجية 🇸🇦 (@KSAMOFA) March 4, 2020
The person didn’t inform the authorities about his travel to Iran at the entry port as per the above tweet.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
[…] Coronavirus in Saudi Arabia has been announced. This makes the total number of cases five as 2nd case was informed on 4th March 2020. More details […]