Grand Mosque Makkah and Madinah will be closed one hour after Isha Prayer and open hour before Fajr Prayer. The decision is taken due to the fear of Coronavirus. The decision announced after announcements of an increase in cases in Saudi Arabia and globally. More Details Below.
Grand Mosque Makkah and Madinah
Since a long time, Makkah and Madinah Mosques use to remain open for almost 24 hours and 365 days. The worshippers allowed to stay anytime and all the time before. It is also announced that during the temporary suspension of Umrah, the Mataf area will remain closed. This include area for circumlocution around Holy Kaaba. Masa area will also be closed which is an area between Safa and Marwah.
Moreover, prayers will only be allowed inside the Grand Mosque.
#BREAKING: As part of the precautionary measures, Mataf, (area for circumlocution around the Holy Kaaba) and Masa (area for sa’i between Safa and Marwah) will be closed during the period of suspension of Umrah pic.twitter.com/g039PxEecB— Saudi Gazette (@Saudi_Gazette) March 5, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
[…] Grand Mosque Makkah and Madinah will be closed one hour after Isha Prayer […]