Makkah and Madinah re-opened after temporary close for cleaning and sterilization. Yesterday, both the mosques were temporarily closed to clean and disinfection. The reason behind this was the global outbreak of Coronavirus and to avoid any spread in the two holy cities.
Makkah and Madinah re-opened after temporary close for cleaning and sterilization
Saudi Gazette published the video of people entering the mosques again after temporary closing. It was a sad moment for everyone who planned on staying and praying yesterday. However, the temporary suspension of visitors from outside is still valid for now.
The Mataf and Masa areas will still remain closed during the temporary suspension.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.