Saudi Arabia held a press conference on 3rd March 2020 regarding Saudi Arabia’s first infected patient and border control update. These updates are after the first person who got infected and quarantined. Full details below.
Saudi Arabia’s first infected patient
The first infected person is now in quarantine along with many others as part of the precautionary measure to prevent any outbreak. The person who got infected came from Iran but via Bahrain to Saudi Arabia. Full details of the infected person new can be found here. The person is now in stable condition as per the health ministry and being monitored.
Border Control Update – Saudi Arabia
Saudi Araba is also taking extra precautionary measures on their border entry points. There will be extra monitoring for people who are coming from countries affected.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.