Yusuff Ali M.A is the first Saudi Green card holder in Saudi Arabia with premium residency. The retail tycoon is originally an Indian Citizen and owns chains of Lulu Hypermarket. More Details and official source below.
First Saudi Green card
“This is obviously a very proud and humbling moment in my life,” the chairman and managing director of the group that owns the LuLu chain of hypermarkets told Arab News.Arab News, 2020
The Retail king is delighted to receive the Premium Residency and he also mentioned that it is an honour for him to receive it. He also mentioned in his interview with Arab News that he would like to thank Mohammed Bin Salman and Government of Saudi Arabia. The new Saudi Premium Residency will help in boosting the economy of the country.
“What does an investor need? He needs security such as premium residency. The economy of this great country is booming so this is the best time for international investors to come, invest and take advantage of Saudi Vision 2030.”Arab News, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.