New Instant establishment Visa services introduced by the Minister of Human Resources and Social Development, Ahmed Al-Rajhi. The new establishment labour visa will be allowed via an online portal known as Qiwa Portal. More details below.
New Instant Visa
The new labour visa will be provided under the new system. There is also a one-year grace period for nascent/start-up firms to implement the Nitaqat Saudization program to kick start the operation.
Nasser Al-Hazani, spokesman of the ministry, said that the new service aims at providing everything that supports the growth and flourishing of businesses in accordance with specific requirements and criteria for obtaining these visas, without the need for paper work or visiting any of the ministry’s branches.Saudi Gazette, 2020
The new visa will help business to create a sustainable and profitable business. There are also categories in establishments and visa limitations in numbers.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.