Makkah implements extra care for pilgrims to minimize the risk of Coronavirus. These extra steps will make sure that visitors can pray without any worry of deadly virus which has created chaos in the whole world. More details below on what steps have been put in place.
Makkah extra care for pilgrims to minimize the risk
The Saudi Press Agency mentioned on 2nd March 2020, Monday that Makkah is prepared to meet the challenges of the deadly COVID virus. The precautionary measures put in place include the following:
- Spraying Floors, carpets, and surfaces.
- Hand Sanitizers for everyone to use before the entrance of the Mosque.
- Prayer areas with sanitizers in various places.
- Continuous sterilization of the carpets and washing.
There is also an emergency washing carpets facility to make sure clean carpets are available. The bases of Zamzam coolers and any plastic glasses will also be changed regularly. All these changes were possible before as well but now extra care is integrated with regular cleaning facilities.
Other measures include closing the returning ventilation air estimated at 25 percent in the Second Saudi Expansion, to bring the total air allotted for cooling to 100 percent.Saudi Gazette, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.