70 people quarantined in Saudi Arabia who made contact with infected coronavirus individual. This is part of the extra precaution which Saudi Arabia is taking to make sure the citizens and residents of Saudi Arabia remain safe.
70 people quarantined in Saudi Arabia
The news came out as part of the Saudi Ministry of Health Spokesman press conference. The Kingdom is taking extra precautions as none of these patients has shown any signs. But there is a chance that they might be infected from the first case.
Saudi Arabia is also taking some extra precautions on Border control and entry points. The health of the first coronavirus infected person is better but still being monitored. Full details on this news can be found here.
Source: Arab News, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.