Xiaomi sold $28 Million worth Mobile Phone in 60 Seconds after releasing its new phone last week. The new Mi 10 and 10 Pro launched in China. They sold the smartphones within 60 seconds. That might be some kind of record in the mobile phone industry. More details below.
More details on Xiaomi Mi 10 and 10 Pro
The Mobile Phone Giant was sold on Tmall, JD.com and Xiaomi’s official mall. The devices will not be available anymore until 21st February to meet the market demand. The Mi 10 is a 6.67-inch AMOLED display. The phone in ultra-fast with snapdragon 865 chipset Qualcomm Octa Core.
With 4,780 mAh battery with fast charging 30W, this phone has a good battery time. But the 10 pro runs on 4,500 mAh battery with 65W fast charging. The camera is also better than the standard version of Mi 10.
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.