Saudi Arabia Sports events will take place without fans’ attendance. Due to the fear of Coronavirus spread or outbreak, the ministry of sports banned mass attendance of events.
Saudi Arabia Sports events will be without fans’ attendance
The sports events starting from Saturday will take place with players only. The audience will not be allowed to attend the events. Saudi Arabia is taking every measure and trying to avoid any Coronavirus spread.
The Ministry has also released support for people who feel like they are getting some symptoms. People should also not go to places where there is crowd to support the actions of Saudi Arabia’s Government.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.