Huge win by China discharging 36,117 patients in Fight against Coronavirus. One of the best news we have heard in the last few weeks. The team has been fighting day and night for the patients who got infected by the COVID 19 virus. More details below.
More details on China Coronavirus
The Chinese press agency Xinhua reported that 36,117 patients have been released after recovery. The patients were tested and the result came out negative in a row. This is the normal process where China is taking infected patients by Coronavirus.
By The end of Thursday, the number of released patients was as above stated. A total of 78,824 confirmed cases of COVID 19 has been reported. 2,788 people died from this virus. Still, the above discharge news shows that it is not all bad news.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.