Saudi Arabia temporarily bans GCC Citizens to enter Makkah and Madinah. The decision was made to minimize the risk caused by Coronavirus and rising numbers in some countries of GCC countries. World Health Organization also praised the steps taken by Saudi Arabia to control the spread of COVID 19. More details below.
More details Temporary ban for GCC Citizens
The statement was released on Friday by Kingdom’s Foreign minister. The main reason for the temporary ban is because of rising cases in countries like Kuwait and Bahrain. But GCC Citizens in Saudi Arabia who didn’t show any symptoms are exempt from a temporary ban.
The Kingdom is trying to maintain the safety of people living in Saudi Arabia. People are sad not being able to visit the two holy cities but they also understand and respect the decision taken by the Government.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
[…] trying to keep it away from citizens and people living in the Kingdom. There is a temporary ban on GCC Citizens as well to visit Makkah and Madinah. Hopefully, all of this will be resolved soon so everyone can go back to their normal daily […]