Saudi Arabia to stop contracting foreign companies with external headquarters. The latest update has been published on official channels. The news is related to Saudi Vision 2030 and recent actions were taken by HRH Crown Prince and Saudi Government for a better future. More details below.
Saudi Arabia to stop contracting foreign companies with external headquarters
Responsible source: Stopping government agencies’ contracting with any foreign commercial company or establishment that has a regional headquarters in the region in other than the Kingdom, starting from 2024 A.D.
A responsible source stated that the government of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is determined to stop contracting with any foreign commercial company or establishment that has a regional headquarters in the region in Change the Kingdom with effect from (1/1/2024 AD), and this includes government agencies, institutions and funds or any of their agencies.
A source indicated that this comes as a catalyst to adapt the work of foreign companies and institutions that have dealings with the Kingdom’s government, authorities, institutions, and funds affiliated with the government or any of its apparatus, and in an effort to create jobs, reduce economic leakage, raise the efficiency of spending, and ensure that the main products and services that are purchased by the agencies The various governmental entities are implemented on the land of the Kingdom and with appropriate local content.
The source also indicated that this trend comes in line with the announcement of the strategic goals of the Kingdom of Riyadh 2030 during the Forum for the Future Investment Initiative that was held recently, during which the intention of 24 international companies was announced to transfer their regional headquarters to Riyadh. It was emphasized that this will not affect the ability of any investor to enter the Saudi economy or continue to deal with the private sector, and the related controls will be issued during 2021.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.