Saudi Arabia Praised by World Health Organization on reducing Road Accidents and deaths. The level of traffic safety has been increased in the Kingdom. This is because of the deaths and serious accidents on the road all over the Kingdom.
Road Accidents and Death Decrease
As per the official tweet by eMoroor. The death rate from accidents is reduced by 40% during the 2016-2018 period. This is a massive improvement in the last three years which should be praised.
منظمة الصحة العالمية تثني على الجهود المبذولة لرفع مستوى السلامة المرورية بالمملكة، والنتائج الإيجابية التي حققتها في خفض معدل الوفيات الناجمة عن حوادث المرور بنسبة ٤٠٪ خلال الثلاث سنوات الماضية. #المرور_السعودي pic.twitter.com/vE7RHvlIv2— #المرور_السعودي (@eMoroor) February 6, 2020
The strict traffic rules changed the road situation in the Kingdom. More laws and rules are introduced recently which will reduce the incidents and increase safety.
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, official news on car signal indication law: Click Here.
- Secondly, a driver crashed into shops: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, death of a three-year-old boy in Makkah: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.