Saudi Arabia Bans Citizens and Expatriates to travel to China until further notice. In addition to this, it is been mentioned that any expatriate who visited China won’t be allowed to return. The news came out by the official Saudi Press Agency. More details below.
Jawazat published about China Travel Ban
The General Directorate of Passports also warned the citizens and expatriates. It has also been mentioned on their official website that expatriates will not be allowed to return to Saudi Arabia. If they have traveled to China recently.
تعليق سفر المواطنين والمقيمين إلى جمهورية #الصين الشعبية #الجوازات_السعودية— الجوازات السعودية (@AljawazatKSA) February 6, 2020
? | https://t.co/d6ybr20kle pic.twitter.com/1YQiJfoig3
Travelers coming to Saudi Arabia are required to disclose whether they have visited China two weeks prior to their arrival to the Kingdom. pic.twitter.com/YlbhkphaNv— الجوازات السعودية (@AljawazatKSA) February 5, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s Twitter Account: Click Here. Also, Facebook Account: Click Here.
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, official news on car signal indication law: Click Here.
- Secondly, a driver crashed into shops: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, death of a three-year-old boy in Makkah: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.