Flexible working hours in the workplace and an increase in attendance. HR Ministry has announced more details for phase 3 of going back to the normal routine. It has been advised to create schedules or rota based work for the employees. More details below.
Flexible working hours in the workplace and increase in attendance – HR Ministry
In the update today from the HR Ministry, the following has been said. “Flexible working hours are by attending the workplace during 3 times a day: The first group from 7:30 am The second group from 8:30 am The third group from 9:30 am.”
#الموارد_البشرية:— أنباء السعودية 🇸🇦 (@anba_Alsaudia) June 21, 2020
الدوام المرن يكون بالحضور لمقر العمل خلال 3 أوقات في اليوم:
– المجموعة الأولى من الساعة 7:30 ص
– المجموعة الثانية من الساعة 8:30 ص
– المجموعة الثالثة من الساعة 9:30 ص.
While this has been said, workplaces or HR Departments will give more details to the employees. Saudi News 50 also mentioned that “Suspending attendance at workplaces for obese or severe asthma.” This has been advised as they come under a vulnerable group. The HR Ministry also mentioned the following:
- 66 thousand inspection visits to workplaces to ensure their implementation of the procedures
- Attendance rates at workplaces should not exceed 75% with the application of flexible working hours and healthy protocols.
#الموارد_البشرية:— إمارة منطقة مكة (@makkahregion) June 21, 2020
• 66 ألف زيارة تفتيشية على مقرات العمل للتأكد من تطبيقها للإجراءات
• يجب ألا تتجاوز نسب الحضور في مقارّ العمل 75٪ مع تطبيق الدوام المرن والبروتوكولات الصحية.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Gyms and Sports Centers to reopen in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, Barbershops and Beauty Salons received green light but with measures: Click Here.