Barbershops and beauty salons to reopen from tomorrow, 21st June 2020. Saudi Arabia has closed the barbershops, spas, and beauty saloons since the lockdown and curfews. More details below.
Barbershops and beauty salons to reopen from tomorrow in Saudi Arabia
The below tweet is the official channel of Saudi Momra, they have announced the update. Many people in Saudi Arabia will welcome the update as barbershops and salons are one of the most loved places for people living in Saudi Arabia.
Starting tomorrow, Sunday, June 21st, men’s barbershops, and women’s beauty salons are back.
ابتداءً من يوم غدٍ الأحد ٢١ يونيو.. عودة نشاط محلات الحلاقة الرجالية، وصالونات التجميل النسائية.#وزارة_الشؤون_البلدية_والقروية— وزارة الشؤون البلدية والقروية (@saudimomra) June 20, 2020
Get ready people of Saudi Arabia to get your haircuts, shave, and many things which we have missed during this pandemic. These small things make so much difference which we don’t appreciate in normal days. However, keep social distancing at all times as per the health ministry advice. Shops must maintain distancing and other advice to make sure customers are safe. Customers must also help shops to keep their business open and follow the guidelines.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.