Curfew Completely Lifiting
The issuance of the kind approval to lift the curfew completely, starting from 6 AM tomorrow, Sunday. [21st June 2020].
Allow the return of all economic and commercial activities in Saudi Arabia.
Ministry of Interior says performing Umrah and international flights remain suspended until further notice.
The Ministry of Interior stresses commitment to social distancing and wearing masks, or covering the nose and mouth of everyone.
Ministry of Interior affirms the imposition of penalties imposed on individuals and facilities in violation of the decisions and instructions related to Corona.
The Ministry of Interior confirms the full commitment to implement all approved preventive protocols for all activities.
The Ministry of Interior announces the continued suspension of international flights and the prevention of entry and exit across land and sea borders until further notice.
Emphasize the full commitment to apply all the preventive protocols approved for all activities. Commitment to social distancing and wearing masks, covering the nose all the time.
The gatherings do not exceed 50 people maximum. All of the aforementioned procedures are subject to evaluation and periodic review by the Ministry of Health.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.