Saudi Arabia lifts the precautionary and preventive measures.
- Saudi Arabia lifts the precautionary and preventive measures.
An official source in the Ministry of Interior stated that, based on the follow-up to the situation of the Covid19 pandemic, what the competent health authorities have submitted, and the gains that have been achieved in combating the pandemic, thanks to God, then the unlimited support of the leadership, and the concerted Effective national efforts from all sides, progress – praise be to God – in the national vaccination program.
- Suspending the application of social distancing measures in the Grand Holy Mosque, the Prophet’s Holy Mosque, mosques, while continuing to abide by wearing masks inside these facilities.
- Suspending the application of social distancing measures in all open and closed places, activities, and events.
- Wearing Masks is no longer required in open areas, however, they will continue to be needed to be worn in closed places.
- PCR tests, Rapid Antigen Test are no longer requested to be provided by passengers arriving in the Kingdom.
- Passengers arriving into the Kingdom on visit visas are requested to have medical insurance to cover the costs of treatment from infection with the Coronavirus (Covid-19) during the period of stay in the Kingdom.
- Passengers arriving in the Kingdom are no longer required to abide by institutional and home quarantine to combat the pandemic.
- Lifting the suspension of direct arrival to the Kingdom, and lifting the suspension of all flights coming to and departing from the Kingdom to the following countries (South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Lesotho, Eswatini, Mozambique, Malawi, Mauritius, Zambia, Madagascar, Angola, Seychelles, Comoros, Nigeria, Ethiopia, and Afghanistan).
More from Riyadh Xpress
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.