Public sector working hours in Ramadan
HR Ministry announced public sector working hours in Ramadan. On Monday, the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development clarified that the working hours in the blessed month of Ramadan 1442 for the public sector are 5 hours per day.
Ramadan Iftar and Itikaaf at Makkah and Madinah suspended
The ministry said that the working hours for employees covered by the executive regulations for human resources in the civil service start from 10 am to 3 pm.
The Ministry affirmed the continuation of applying flexible working hours to employees, provided that those who work remotely do not exceed 25% of the entity’s employees, and that the groups most at risk of infection continue to work remotely according to the classification of the Public Health Authority “Weqaya”, and that work continues to suspend the fingerprint.
It was indicated that the attendance of employees to work places is divided into 3 groups, separated by an hour, so that the working hours are as follows: the first group from 9:30 – 14:30 hours, the second from 10:30 – 15:30, and the third from 11:30 – 16:30.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.