Wedding places and gatherings even in halls still have restrictions which will help in keeping the curve of cases low. Ministry of Interior has clarified the message that the rules and guidelines must be followed at all times. More details below.
Wedding places and gatherings still have restrictions
Ministry of the interior has mentioned that “We stress the necessity to adhere to limiting gatherings with no more than 50 people, including wedding and solace occasions. The owners of wedding palaces and violating event halls will be punished.”
#الداخلية:— إمارة منطقة مكة (@makkahregion) June 21, 2020
نؤكد على ضرورة الالتزام بالحد من التجمعات بما لا يزيد عن 50 شخصاً ويشمل ذلك مناسبات الأفراح والعزاء
.. وستتم معاقبة أصحاب قصور الأفراح وقاعات المناسبات المخالفة.
On another note, MOI also mentioned that “Returning to normalcy does not mean eliminating risks, and preventing their spread will be an obligation, and we will follow up on that, and we apply sanctions against violators.”
متحدث الداخلية:— أخبار السعودية (@SaudiNews50) June 21, 2020
عودة الحياة لطبيعتها لا تعني زوال المخاطر، ومنع انتشارها يكون بالالتزام، وسنتابع تنفيذ ذلك، ونطبق العقوبات بحق المخالفين .
To avoid any penalties and fines by following the rules and guidelines.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Gyms and Sports Centers to reopen in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, Barbershops and Beauty Salons received green light but with measures: Click Here.