Gyms and sports centers to open in Saudi Arabia after months of closing down due to Coronavirus. The guide has been published by the Ministry of Sports in Saudi Arabia to take precautions and preventive measures. These measures will keep workers and clients safe at all times. More details below.
Gyms and sports centers to open in Saudi Arabia
The Ministry of Sports publishes a document for the return of gyms and sports centers. Gyms and sports centers will have to follow these guidelines to open from tomorrow, 21st June 2020.
وزارة الرياضة تنشر بروتوكول عودة عمل الصالات والمراكز الرياضية .— أخبار السعودية (@SaudiNews50) June 20, 2020
Close swimming pools and their facilities (sauna, steam and jacuzzi) in sports centers, in addition to massage activities.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.