More than 2000 work regulations violations found by HR Ministry. The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development said that it carried out more than 21,000 inspection visits to ensure that facilities adhere to labor market decisions and regulations, during the past week.
More than 2000 work regulations violations found by HR Ministry
The ministry stated that its teams seized about 2040 violations of work regulations and 166 violations of the precautionary measures, while more than 2000 warnings were directed to many establishments.
Hr Ministry stressed that it will continue to implement surprise inspection rounds on all private sector facilities to monitor and control any violations, stressing the need for everyone to adhere to the regulations to avoid penalties and fines.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.