New 20 Saudi Riyal Banknote launched by Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority (SAMA) released a Five Riyal Saudi Banknote earlier and now 20 Riyal Banknote. These banknotes are made with high standards and the latest technologies. Here are some more details and a video showing the new banknote.
New 20 Saudi Riyal Banknote launched by Saudi Arabia
The new Banknote is going to be circulated by Sunday 25/10/2020. The circular below is English mentioned the correct date but the wrong day as the Arabic version mentions Al-Ahad (Sunday). Below are official launch letters in English and Arabic. SAMA also released a video mentioning details of the new banknote and relation of G20.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles