Shoura Council asks the Ministry of Commerce to conduct a study with relevant authorities. The purpose of this study will be to keep the Expat Levy Fee the same for 2020 compared to 2019. More details below.
The Expat levy fee is for the fiscal year and it runs from April to March. the 2019 fee will come to an end on March 2020 and from April 2020 it would have increased. But the Council has asked to keep it the same as last year. This is because of the studies and discussions of the negative effects recently.
More discussion on Expat Fee 2020
The council members discuss this matter today on 10th February 2020. The council also discussed challenges for firms in the event of bankruptcy and what happens to expats working in that company. Further, the necessary control measure should be in place in abruption or sudden market exit.
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.