M. Al-Rajhi issues a ministerial decision to organize the work of workers through participatory electronic platforms. His Excellency the Minister of Human Resources and Social Development, Eng. Ahmed bin Sulaiman Al-Rajhi, issued a ministerial decision to oblige participatory electronic platforms to limit direct dealing to the Saudi worker only and to not deal with non-Saudi workers except through operating facilities.
M. Al-Rajhi issues a ministerial decision to organize the work of workers through participatory electronic platforms
This decision aims to curb illegal employment, create a suitable and feasible work environment for Saudis in the field of participatory work in various activities, and stimulate the investment of entrepreneurs and small and medium enterprises to cover the needs in a systematic manner.
The Ministry emphasized that this decision comes within its efforts to regulate the labor market in line with developments in the Kingdom at various levels, most notably modern work patterns, as work through participatory electronic platforms is one of the most prominent of these patterns.
The decision defines a participatory online platform as any application or website that acts as an intermediary to facilitate the access of services to the consumer by sharing physical and human assets with individuals.
It is noteworthy that this decision will enter into force after (180) days of its publication on the ministry’s website, and the ministry will take all necessary measures to ensure that facilities adhere to the decision.
Source: Click here
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.